Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love Yourself

First of all, I LOVE Jennifer Aniston.

When I decided to start losing weight and join THE CHALLENGE, I thought I would get to spend as much time in the kitchen baking.  What I have learned about myself is that I am GREAT with recipes.  It has become a personal challenge to not stop eating the things that I love, but to make the things that I love better for me, and for my family. I love adapting recipes, and making them healthy. To be honest, since I started losing weight, I have spent more time in the kitchen.  I make protein brownies, cookies, cakes, etc.  I am even working on adapting a Pop Tart recipe that I found to make it more healthy.  Pop Tarts are my son's FAVORITE food in the world.  I cringe every.single.time that I put them in the toaster, thinking of all the processed junk and sugar that is in them.  I can't wait to perfect this recipe and share it with you all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment